Adept Driver TrainingAdept Driver TrainingLearner driver instructor Contact: Rod Courtney
Locally owned and operated, Adept Driver Training is based in Yamba / Northern Rivers (NSW) and offers quality driving lessons with a highly experienced driving instructor with 20+ years of training students at both a learner and advanced driver levels.
- An auto 2018 Honda Jazz is used for driving lessons. A student can use their own vehicle if they wish ($5 per hour cheaper)
- Manual lessons can be conducted in the students vehicle if requested. ($5 per hour cheaper)
- The instructor is a lecturer at the Rotary RYDA program 2017-2022 for school children in the Clarence Valley, and the only accredited provider of the “Keys2Drive” free driving lesson paid for by the Commonwealth Government (from Grafton and Lismore).
- 2017-2021 – over 95% pass rate of students first attempt at their p plate exam. In 2022 (to April) no student has failed on their first attempt.
- A parent/partner is encouraged to accompany the student during the lesson (this is not mandatory).
- Night and weekend lessons are available (until 9pm each night).
- 1 hr lessons are $70 (per hour).
- Mutli-lesson discounts available.
- Intro lesson available for $40 (where student has not driven before).
- Excellent reviews available on Facebook – Adept Driver Training.
- Lessons are available in areas bounded by Iluka (north), Yamba (east), Lawrence (west) and Tyndale (south)